+8 Dexterity Bonus
|Cost to buy||N/A|
|Cost to sell||N/A|
'Sith Armor is the standard issue armor for Sith Troopers on Taris during the planet-wide quarantine. Wearing the armor will cause other people to believe that you are of the Sith.
Getting Sith Armor
There are different methods to procure Sith Armor, most of which are in the Upper City North Apartments:
- Head into the North Apartments. In one of the rooms there will be two Sith Troopers berating and yelling at an alien, saying he's a spy and threatening to take him in. You can kill the troopers, and after talking to the alien (who admits he is actually a member of the Hidden Beks), you can loot the armor off of the soldiers.
- Talk to Sarna in the Upper City Cantina. Empathize with her about being stuck on Taris, and she will invite you to a party in the Upper City North Apartments. When you arrive, she happily greets you can goes back to the party, where soon everyone passes out on the floor, completely smashed. You can then loot the Armor out of the backpack in the corner.
- In the Upper City Cantina a female can also talk to the male Sith Officer standing nearby, who will then invite them to the party (if you do not already have the armor).
- Also in the Upper City Cantina you can find Yun Genda near Jergan (in the room with Twi'lek dancers), and if you're female and have not yet entered the North Apartments for the first time, you may approach him against a wall and he'll invite you to a Sith Party over in the North Apartments.
- Putting the armor on any of your other party members will make other NPCs think that you're a Sith, even if you talk them with another character who's not wearing the armor (such as your own).
- You can get the papers from Gadon Thek and keep the Sith Armor by equipping the armor on Carth and leaving him to the hideout before talking to Gadon about the papers.